Happy Easter from Brothers Moving & Storage
Happy Easter! Today Brothers Moving & Storage will give you a few fun facts about Easter as well as its meaning. While Easter comes in Spring, it is the start of the busy season for moving companies. Spring, Summer and Fall are busier times for movers, while Winter is the slowest especially for Midwest States due to the cold and snow. Spring is a beautiful time for flowers, summer for its heat, and fall for the changing of the leaves on the trees. Give us a call today to set up your upcoming move.
Easter Meaning brief: Easter is one of the holiday, or feasts of Christianity. While it marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ three days after his death. For many churches Easter is the joyous end to Lenten season of fasting and penitence. Easter is celebrated in many countries and many beliefs. For more about the meaning you can always visit the History of Easter.
- Painting Easter eggs started in Ukraine
- Kids prefer red jellybeans over any other color bean
- People prefer to eat the ears off a chocolate rabbit first
- The worlds largest Easter egg was over 34 feet tall (Wow)
- Americans buy over 700 Million Marshmallow Peeps (So Much Sugar)
- The largest chocolate bunny stood over 15 feet tall and took 8 days to make
- Florida held the largest egg hunt with a record-breaking 501,000 hidden eggs
These are just a few of the fun and interesting facts about Easter. Many countries celebrate this Holiday in many different ways.
Brothers Moving & Storage is a small family owned moving company located in the Milwaukee and Waukesha area. If you are in need of movers for your upcoming project or relocation give us a call today. We offer many different types of services throughout Wisconsin, visit our website and click on the quote button, or give us a call today it is free. For more tips visit our Latest News Page, and send us an email if there is a particular subject you would like to see more about.