Moving on into the New Year
Moving on into the New Year with Brothers Moving and Storage is a great idea if you are looking to move. With a wonderful start to the 2019 year, we at Brothers Moving & Storage would like to with all of you a Happy and Wonderful New Year. If at any time during this New Year you are looking or preparing you or your family to move, whether it be in the Milwaukee, Waukesha, or surrounding areas please give us a call for your free estimate. We at Brothers Moving & Storage also have a free quote button on our website to help you get there please follow the link: http://www.brothersrelocation.com/get-a-quote/
At our website www.brothersrelocation.com when you are filling out your information to get a quote, we also have a nice feature that lets you tell us what furniture and approximately how many boxes you are moving. When you fill out all of this information it help to give you a more accurate quote. While you are filling this out, also if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 414-815-6683, as we are here at every turn to answer any of your questions and help you during your upcoming moving process. We also offer many different types of services which include. Residential moves, commercial moves, labor only moves as well as climate controlled storage at our warehouse.
Packing is a crucial part of your move. An organized and planned packing process will allow you to start your new life at your location quickly and easily. Brothers Moving & Storage have come up with some important tips in order for you to create a smooth packing process.
- If you plan to do your own packing, start well in advance of moving day. Pack the out of season items.This avoids last minute rushing which causes stress.
- Boxes should not exceed 50lbs.
- A good packing rule: the smaller the box, the heavier contents can be. The larger the box the lighter the contents.
- Always have a parts box for screws, bolts, etc. and label them so they are easy to find at destination.
- When marking boxes, we suggest you mark contents and new location/room to be placed at destination.
- Mark fragile boxes as such.
- When marking boxes, make sure to run tape in both directions. Perpendicular on the bottom and do the same on top when sealing the box.
- Make sure fragile items are cushioned on the top and bottom and are wrapped safely.
- Be generous with the cushioning material. NOTE: having less empty space in a box will help prevent damage.
- Don't use printed newspaper as wrapping. The ink can transfer onto your belongings.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT MOVER
When you think of choosing the right local moving company to help you during your move. Make sure to consider everything. Moving companies should be licensed and insured. Have a local DOT number for local moves and a MC Number for long distance moves. With Brothers Moving & Storage you get the moving company that will take care of you from beginning to end, we offer many services to include: packing, unpacking, loading of PODS and Rental Trucks, Unloading of PODS and Rental Trucks, moving you down the street, across the hall, or across the state. We at Brothers Moving & Storage are the small family owned company that will give your family the care and respect during the entire moving process from calling for a free quote to excellent customer service, movers who are trained several times a year and professional packers to pack your house.
If you have any questions or would like a free quote, please visit our website at www.brothersrelocation.com, or you can call us today at 414-815-6683. We will make your move a memorable one.