How Brothers Moving & Storage is Handling the Coronavirus During Moving
As the challenges of coronavirus start to spread throughout our country, we want to let you know that here at Brothers Moving & Storage, we are committed to maintaining safe and healthy conditions for our employees and customers. For any additional information on how to stay safe, you can always visit the Centers for Disease Controls website for information. Also if you have any questions at all regarding your upcoming move, please call us at 414-815-6683.
We are diligently monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic and staying updated on the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations. We have made all of our employees aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol regarding avoiding the spread or contraction of the disease, including:
- Practicing social distancing when appropriate
- Proper and frequent washing of hands
- Sanitation of any items and surfaces touched
- Staying home if feeling ill
- Staying home if going out can be avoided
How We’re Handling Moving During the Coronavirus Outbreak
If you are moving in the midst of the Coronavirus turmoil, your stress and frustration is doubled. We understand this and are taking additional actions to protect our customers, such as:
- We offer FREE cancellations or rescheduling of moves booked with us until 5/1/2020 as a result of the coronavirus.
- If requested, our movers will wear gloves while they are moving your items. Please speak to our professional moving agents for more details and to voice your concerns.
- We can conduct remote estimates over the phone, or you can fill out your inventory online in light of the social distancing protocol in place for this pandemic.
We value your business and appreciate the trust you put in our team here at Brothers Moving & Storage. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any necessary actions to keep our employees and customers safe while providing a seamless moving experience.