Brothers Moving & Storage is looking for experienced Movers, Drivers, Customer Service, and Sales to join our team. If you have great customer service skills, clean driving record, and can pass a background check then we are looking for you.
Which Position Are You Looking For?
-- Select One -- Driver Mover Sales Estimator Customer Service
Please Read Requirements: Driver Position
Brothers Moving & Storage is hiring experienced NON-CDL drivers/movers to deliver quality and professional moving services to all of our clients, as well as operating moving equipment safely and efficiently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Care in handling client's property and belongings.
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance.
- Interacting with customers and creating positive dialogue.
- Safely operating all trucks and equipment.
Brothers Moving & Storage is Milwaukee's most reliable moving company that offers unmatched customer service and unparalleled quality of work. We take pride in the fact we have great teamwork and can balance a fast paced work environment with a team that is able to work effectively and efficiently. We are a growing company and are looking to create long term relationships with our employees. In the future, we are committed to promoting from within for all future management positions.
We are looking for full-time/part-time applicants for NON-CDL drivers positions who have previous PROFESSIONAL experience in the moving industry and someone who displays great leadership abilities. You must be trustworthy, responsible, and reliable.
- Prior PROFESSIONAL moving experience of at least 1 year is a MUST.
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Clean driving history. (3 years prior)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must follow all safety guidelines.
Compensation: $15/hr and up + Tips (DOE)
$200 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment. If this is you. Please click next and complete our online application.
Please Read Requirements: Mover Position
Brothers Moving & Storage is accepting applications for experienced, professional, energetic movers for our local moving company that has the ability to be on time, responsible and good work ethics.
Starting pay: $12.00 and UP + Tips (Based on experience).
- Be able to pass a background check.
- PROFESSIONAL moving experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Seeking energetic movers willing to work flexible hours, including Saturdays, fast pace, and ability to grow in the near future in other roles. Part time/full time on call Monday thru Saturday. Must have the ability to Lift 75 + pounds.
If this is you. Please click next and complete our online application.
Please Read Requirements: Sales Estimator
Launch your career with Brothers Moving & Storage as a sales estimator and discover the opportunities for growth with a family owned and operated local moving company.
The sales estimator will give estimates over the phone and/or drive to customer’s homes to estimate moving needs and costs while working with other staff as a team to exceed our customer’s expectations as well as meet sales goals both individually and as a team. The sale estimator is responsible for growing sales by engaging customers over the phone or from the customer’s location (home or business) to accurately estimate the requirements for the move, closing the sale and following up with any customer issues before, during and after the move.
• Provides professional on-site move consultations by asking open-ended, probing questions to determine customer requirements and expectations
• Directly and accurately inputs information into our software to estimate cost for customers, as well as scheduling requirements for movers, drivers, and trucks.
• Makes recommendations according to customer's needs on moving services, boxes, supplies and equipment and other value-added services; may recommend alternate services and/or products based on cost, availability or customer specifications
• Prepares all move-related paperwork and documents on a daily basis as well as assists others to ensure all paperwork and documents are prepared prior to the move
• Obtains customer feedback through regular follow-up calls, both during and after moves to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and proactively resolve any complaints
• Develops and maintains networking relationships through membership groups
• Assists with deliveries of packing supplies as needed and assist with customer concerns on the day of the move Job Requirements. Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations.
As a sales estimator, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related field is preferred with a minimum of two years of sales and proven customer satisfaction
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the sales field, with the ability to work independently and have a friendly, professional personality
• Proficient with both over-the-phone and onsite move consultations
• Excellent organizational skills; must be proficient with all Microsoft applications, learning new software and basic office equipment and procedures
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Demonstrated integrity, ethical standards, and commitment to Brothers Moving & Storage Core Values If you meet this criteria. Please click next and complete our online application.
Please Read Requirements: Customer Service
Launch your career with Brothers Moving & Storage as a Customer Service Representative and discover the opportunities for growth with a family owned and operated local moving company.
The Customer Service Representative will give estimates over the phone and/or drive to customer’s homes to estimate moving needs and costs while working with other staff as a team to exceed our customer’s expectations as well as meet sales goals both individually and as a team. The customer service representative is responsible for growing sales by engaging customers over the phone or from the customer’s location (home or business) to accurately estimate the requirements for the move, closing the sale and following up with any customer issues before, during and after the move.
Responsibilities and Minimum Requirements include but are not limited to:
- highly verbal communication skills and Maintain solid customer relationships
- Answer telephones and schedule appointments, while monitoring calendar and calls
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and learn new software
- Must be honest and uphold high ethical standards
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude, with exceptional attendance history
- Must be able to be organized and handle high volumes - Must be able to complete assignments without extensive supervision If you meet this criteria. Please click next and complete our online application.