Valentines Day Moving Tips
When Valentines Day is coming up fast and you are moving, this can cause you to wonder how to still celebrate while you are either getting ready to move or are moving close to this day. I will offer some tips and tricks to still have fun on Valentines Day while in the process of moving.
Move During Valentines Day To Keep Romance Alive
The stress of moving should not affect your Valentines Day plans, there are many ways to still celebrate while in the process of moving. Here are a few tips to help keep the romance alive. At your new home or apartment you have many empty rooms you can use, and a new area to explore.
- You can make your new kitchen floor a dance floor and share a dance.
- You can make your new living room a picnic area, throw down a blanket and have a romantic lunch or dinner. If you have a fireplace make sure to light it for a nice romantic ambience.
- You moved to a new area, go out to dinner and find a new great eatery for future Valentines Days.
- Pack your photo albums last, have a glass of wine and reminisce.
- Explore your new town, be the tourist for a day and make a mini vacation.
- Book a spa day to relax, get a massage and de-stress for the day.
- Valentine’s Day and your move can go hand in hand just ask us how.
- You can also click here for more tips on celebrating Valentines Day.
Moving Is Stressful
While moving is stressful, make sure to take time for yourself by letting Brothers Moving & Storage help you move. Our Milwaukee movers, or Waukesha movers can even help you pack your boxes so you have more time to spend with each other while you move. When you are getting ready for your move make sure to contact Brothers Moving & Storage to get your free estimate, or go to our get a quote page and fill out our easy online form.