Labor Only Moving and What It Means
When you think of the phrase labor only or when a moving company mentions those words, you may be asking exactly what does that mean. Brothers Moving & Storage offers many services and labor only is one of them. I will give you some examples of what that means and a brief description.
Types of Labor Only Moves
- Internal Moving Labor-Are you the customer looking to get your floors redone, just rearranging your rooms, moving bulky items around the home for you, our movers still come out in the moving truck for all jobs this is to insure that our movers have all the necessary equipment to move your items safely as well as protecting your home and floors.
- Moving Same Apartment Building-If you are just moving down the hall, our movers can help you get this done with all the wonderful ways of a local move.
- Loading/Unloading Rental Truck-Have you decided to rent your own truck, hire Brothers Moving & Storages movers to load or to unload your truck professionally. When you rent your truck, make sure you also rent moving blankets so our movers can pad your furniture for safe transport.
- Loading/Unloading Storage Containers-When you decide to rent mobile storage ex: Pods, Units, etc… Brothers Moving & Storage can help you load your household items safely into our out of the storage container as it sits conveniently in your driveway.
- Internal Office Moving-Looking to just rearrange your office space, or looking to reorganize a few things, we can help with all your labor only moving needs.
What We Use During Our Services
While Brothers Moving & Storage is providing labor only services to you, our movers still come out in a moving truck. On our truck is all of the equipment that is needed to help make your move safe. On our trucks are rug runners, moving blankets, dollies, floor protection, door protection, and any other items our movers may need to help make everything safer.
For a free quote on your upcoming move no matter what services you are looking for, give us a call at 414-815-6683, or you can visit our get a quote page and fill out our easy online form. If you have any suggestions on future tips that you would like to see, please visit our contact us page and send a message.