|Moving Box Type||Dimensions||Moving Box Uses||Price|
|Dish Pack||18x18x18||Dishes, China, etc.||$11.95 each|
|Small Box||16x12x12||Books, Office Supplies, etc.||$4.45 each|
|Medium Box||18x18x16||Small Pictures, Clothes, etc.||$5.45 each|
|Large Box||24x18x18||Linen, Bedding, etc.||$6.45 each|
|Wardrobe Box||20x18x44||Hanging Clothes, Posters, etc.||$12.59 each|
|Picture Box||40×60||Mirrors, Pictures, etc.||$13.55 each|
|Packing Paper||25lb. Bundle||Wrapping Glass, etc.||$28.00 each|
|Tape||2″x110 Yd. roll||Securing Boxes, etc.||$4.94 each|
|Shrink Wrap||15″x1500′ roll||Wrapping Sofas, Loveseats, etc.||$28.00 each|
|Loading Strap||15′ Rachet Strap||Securing furniture in load||$16.00 each|
|Carpet Shield||24″x50′||Protect carpeting from heavy traffic||$28.00 each|
|Paper Pads||55″x72″||Wrapping mirrors, pictures, etc.||$3.69 each|
Packing is a crucial part of your move. An organized and planned packing process will allow you to start your new life at your location quickly and easily. Brothers Moving & Storage have come up with some important tips in order for you to create a smooth packing process.
- If you plan to do your own packing, start well in advance of moving day by packing the out of season items and items not being used daily. This avoids last minute rushing which causes stress and/or to forget other important details.
- Boxes should not exceed 50lbs.
- A good packing rule: the smaller the box, the heavier contents can be, thus the larger the box the lighter the contents.
- Always have a parts box for screws, bolts, remotes, etc. and label them so they are easy to find at destination.
- When marking boxes, we suggest you mark contents and new location/room to be placed at destination-both on the top and on the side for easy identification.
- Mark fragile boxes as such.
- When marking up boxes, make sure to run tape in both directions perpendicular on the bottom and do the same on top when sealing the box.
- Make sure fragile items are cushioned on top and bottom and wrapped safely.
- Be generous with the cushioning material. NOTE: having less empty space in a box will help prevent damage.
- Don’t use printed newspaper as wrapping. The ink can transfer onto your belongings.